Established for over 30 years, RapidClean is an Australian & New Zealand owned national company with over 70 stores throughout Australia & New Zealand. Collectively our Group turnover is in excess of $90M per year, employs over 150 people and has over 100 vehicles on the road.
Our business is made up of cleaning supply experts managing their owner-operated stores. RapidClean’s aim is to provide our customers with the support of a national organisation while providing a local service, offering a single source and cost effective one-stop-shop solution.
- Established for over 30 years and have an experienced, knowledgeable team
- We have over 70 stores in Australia & New Zealand and can supply nationally
- Our stores are owned by locals and you have direct contact with the store owner
- We are Australian & New Zealand owned and all profits stay in Australia & New Zealand
- We have a huge range of cleaning, catering, packaging & safety supplies
- We sell and service cleaning equipment
- We offer National Accounts for large customers
- Our products are commercial quality
- We have huge buying power which enables us to pass on the savings to our customers
Rapid Group is proud to have achieved the following accreditations
Quality Assurance standards (QAS)
OH&S standards (OHS)
Rapid Group prides itself on exceeding our clients expectations and we are driven by three key principles: Quality, Service & Value. We recognise that the continuing success of our company depends on the value, delivery and quality of the service we provide. We aim to provide a range of quality products at competitive prices, and provide service standards of the highest level that completely meets our customers requirements.
To achieve these goals we have implemented a quality assurance system to the
What are the benefits of trading with a certified company?
The certified company must demonstrate:
- business and customer related objectives and targets
- embedded cycles of improvement (continuity of process improvement)
- customer complaints handling system
- customer focused process development
- customer needs analysis
- systems and process performance monitoring
- planned and implemented staff training and development
The Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) is a not for profit organisation leading the development of a circular economy for packaging in Australia.
Our vision is a packaging value chain that collaborates to keep packaging materials out of landfill and retains the maximum value of the materials, energy and labour within the local economy.
Department of Queensland Education
Rapid Group is a proud supplier to the Department of Queensland Education. As a Key Account customer, RapidClean provides schools across Queensland with quality machines and cleaning solutions.
RapidClean has over 70 stores across Australia and New Zealand and we offer our Key Account customers many benefits including centralised billing, improved supply chain management, a bespoke online ordering platform, centralised product range selection and price negotiation relevant to their collated purchases.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a RapidClean Key Account.
Recognised Environmental Credentials Scheme
RapidClean offers a wide range of environmentally friendly products & Cleaning Chemicals Certified under the Recognised Environmental Credentials Scheme.
The Recognised® eco-label identifies environmentally preferable commercial cleaning products.
Recognised® products have undergone independent third-party scientific assessment against a rigorous multiple-criteria Standard.
The Recognised® Scheme was reviewed by an independent Expert Panel of toxicologists* as a “sound and robust…science-based, targeted and pragmatic set of criteria”, coupled with a “sound and transparent” third-party scientific accreditation process.
Sustainable procurement organisations EcoBuy and Sustainable Choice NSW accept accreditation under the Recognised® scheme as evidence towards product listing on their respective procurement databases.