Remarkably mild formulation removes over 99% of dirt and germs without antibacterial ingredients or harsh preservatives.¹ ²
– Energy-on-the-refill technology – every refill has a built-in energy source, designed to last as long as the refill
– CLEAN RELEASE Technology reaches into skin’s cracks and crevices 2X better than regular soap to remove dirt and germs³
– Free of harsh preservatives, antibacterials, parabens, phthalates, fragrance and dye
– Removes 33 percent more bio soil than regular soap4
– Formulated specifically for dry, sensitive skin and frequently washed hands
– Rinses fast and clean – Saves an estimated 22 litres per refill compared to regular soap5
– AT-A-GLANCE refills: Monitor product level with just one look
– SANITARY SEALED PET refill is easily recycled
1. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study #170398-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, July 5, 2017.
2. Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Ex Vivo Soil Removal Analysis, August 5, 2017.
3. Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Surface and Interfacial Rheology Analysis, June 30, 2017.
4. GOJO Industries Inc, Akron OH, Evaluation of handwashes for germ removal from ex vivo skin, Study # EV-2017-002, August 15, 2017.
5. GOJO Industries, Inc., 2017-07-I10599 PURELL Healthy Soap CRT Rinse and Sustainability Study, 19 July 2017.