ProChoice LightGrip Gloves
ProChoice LightGrip Gloves – When a job needs hand protection without inhibiting dexterity and comfort, there isnt a better choice than the ProChoice LiteGrip.
The palm and finger areas are nitrile foam-coated nylon, which, in wet or oily conditions, may enhance dexterity.
The knitted, garment-grade, nylon liner means a lightweight and breathable glove for comfort in hot conditions.
The LiteGrip glove is ideal for small parts handling, or any job where touch and feel is necessary, such as workshop, manufacturing or assembly-line applications.
Features and Benefits:
– Comfort and breathability Lightweight, knitted nylon glove is comfortable to wear, is flexible and allows good airflow.
– Grip and dexterity Nitrile, foam-dipped palm and fingers give good grip in most conditions and yet enhances the dexterity of the wearer.
– Anti-Static Lining This glove features an anti static lining making it ideal for handling delicate and sensitive parts and products. It aids in the prevention of static electricity build up on objects to be handled.
– Economy This is an economical glove that provides hand protection and prevents dangerous slippage when handling small parts and componentry.
– Sizes Available in sizes 7 – 11 Packs of 12 pairs and cartons of 120 pairs.