Diversey Oxivir Tb Wipes
Diversey Oxivir Tb Wipes are HOSPITAL-GRADE DISINFECTANT CLEANER WIPES Based on proprietary Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, broad spectrum disinfection and cleaning performance in one step. Kills viruses and bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, Influenza A, Norovirus, HIV and Hepatitis B fast!
- Bactericidal and Virucidal in one minute, kills HBV, HCV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in one minute, Tuberculocidal in five minutes and kills fungi in ten minutes
- Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results
- No VOC’s, no added fragrance, no NPE’s
- The active ingredient breaks down to water and oxygen
- Can be used to clean most hard, nonporous environmental surfaces with confidence
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes and contains no substances which at the given concentration, are considered to be hazardous to health per OSHA standards
- Use as spray and wipe disinfectant
- Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for blood and body fluid clean up
- Non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds
Ready-to-use wipes, AUST R 164850.
Regular Pack contains: 160 (15.5cm x 17.3cm) wipes
Large Tub contains: 160 (28cm x 30cm) wipes
Large Refill contains: 160 (28cm x 30cm) wipes
A single SNEEZE can release 40,000 droplets*
We don’t accept that cold & flu are just part of winter and neither should you.
Influenza leads to fever, sore throats, stuffy, runny nose, body aches, chills and fatigue. Each year the flu also results in staff absenteeism and lost productivity. Did you know that a single sneeze can release 40,000 droplets*
which spread into the air and onto surfaces? Cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces plays a vital role to help minimise the risk of Influenza transmission.
Diversey’s registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant, Oxivir® Tb is proven to kill Influenza virus in just 1 minute!
Unlike traditional disinfectants, Oxivir Tb works within the time it takes for the surface to dry, effectively killing influenza fast!
* GP Dr Roger Henderson.
AHP® are trademarks of Diversey, Inc.