BioPak Indigenous Series Hot Cups – Double Wall
BioPak Indigenous Series Hot Cups are made with paper sourced from managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants not oil. Available in two sizes and compatible with our universal lid solution, these cups offer superior insulation.
Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil. They are the only cups certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
- Buying these cups will directly support CorporateConnect.AB’s pro-bono work assisting with youth engagement and employment in rural and urban Indigenous communities that fall outside funded programs.
- Our first artist in this series is Keith Brown, born in 1948 in Guyra, NSW. His father is from the Ngarabal language group and mother from Biripai language group. His work is inspired by the colours, contours and textures of the land in the north-west and western parts of NSW where he spent his youth.
- Copy on the back of these cups reads – 250 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Languages were spoken by Indigenous Australians before European settlement, but only about 60 are in use today.
- Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with an Ingeo™ a bioplastic lining made from plants not oil.
Our paper biocups cups and lids have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
- Read more about choosing a single wall or double wall cup?
8oz Indigenous BioCup
This cup fits our small 80mm diameter lids.
12oz Indigenous BioCup
This cup fits our large 90mm diameter lids.