BioPak Clear Salad Bowls & Lids
BioPak Clear Salad Bowls are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil. Suitable for cold use only.
Clear BioBowls may look and perform like conventional plastic bowls, but ours are made from Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants not oils – and are the only clear plastic bowls certified commerically compostable. Available in seven different sizes.
- BioPak clear bowls may look and perform like any other plastic bowls, but ours are made from Ingeo™, a plant based bioplastic. Producing these bowls results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
- Suitable for serving cold meals.
- Bioplastics have a 6-month shelf life from purchase and must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- These bowls are certified commercially compostable.
24oz Clear Salad BioBowl
32oz Clear Salad BioBowl
24-32oz Salad Bowl Lid
Our bioplastic bowls and lids are made from plants not oil and are commercially compostable. They are suitable for cold use only.