Aussie Pumps Ultra High Flow Blaster – 4000 PSI
4,000 psi Honda Slow Speed Blaster with Extra Flow … made in Australia
The largest A Class blaster available … no operator certification required (refer AUS/NZ4233.1)
The combination of pressure and huge flow gives this pressure cleaner real capability. Gearbox drive means the pump runs at a slow speed, increasing the life expectancy of the unit and making it suitable for continuous cleaning applications.
– Genuine Honda GX630 engine (23HP).
– “Big Berty” Bertolini pump with 4 year warranty
– Ergonomic Scud style gal frame (registered design) with steel wheels & flat-free tyres … balanced and easy to move
– Pro accessories included; 10m double wire braid hose, dual stainless steel lance, pro gun.
– FREE Aussie Safety Protection kit… protects operator & pump against pressure spikes and extended by-pass running
– Optional ‘easy fit’ hose reel
Aussie Pumps Ultra High Flow Blaster – 4000 PSI – Made in Australia
Aussie Pumps Ultra High Flow Blaster is the largest A Class blaster available … no operator certification required (refer AUS/NZ4233.1)
These heavy duty blasters are designed for continuous cleaning applications like contract cleaning, construction site or mine plant wash-down, property cleaning, and graffiti removal. The extra flow combined with the 4,000 psi pressure gives this unit real whack!
Diesel drive and mine spec versions also available.
Pair with Aussie’s 5,000 psi pro high pressure accessories to slash cleaning times by up to 75%. Flat surface cleaners, turbos, grit blasters and hose reel kits are all matched to the predator to make an efficient, environmentally friendly cleaning system.
FASTER | SMARTER | SAFER