About Clean Plus Chemicals
Clean Plus is a firm believer in an ‘all things must be sourced locally’ ethos, whereby we control the highest level of quality assurance with our suppliers, the quickest possible delivery turnaround and supporting fellow Australian Made and Owned businesses.
With our capability of producing over 65+ tonnes of hygiene and cleaning chemicals daily – our carefully sourced Australian suppliers allow us to complete our promised ‘48 hours’ despatch target (from time we receive an order till the time it leaves our premises).
We are a certified ISO 9001 Quality Assured Company. With over 29 years of experience and year-on-year growth, we are confident that at our price point you will not find a higher quality product. You can have confidence in the products you receive.
As a proud Australian manufacturer focused on eco-friendly and biodegradable hygiene and cleaning solutions, formulated with care for the environment, we supply the hospitality, healthcare, aged care, food processing, laundry, automotive and commercial industries.
Clean Plus’ state-of-the-art laboratory for R&D and quality assurance, means every batch produced goes through rigorous testing and traceability (for up to 2+ years) to ensure it meets our high standard.
- All SDS, Technical Bulletins & Risk Assessment forms can be customized to requirements
- Range of 20 colour coded bottles, allowing easy identification, safety and organisation.
- SDS and Product Information Folder provided for storage of SDS sheets and Technical Bulletin spec sheets.
- On-site training with our designated and highly experienced staff.
- Aesthetically designed and practical dispensers throughout your facilities.
- TGA certified disinfectants (Kills Covid-19 in 60 seconds).
- GECA certified range of products (a highly respected environmental organization that certify healthier, safer, and better products for the environment).
- Independently certified products from some of the world’s most recognised laboratories (Eurofins).
We Will Always Offer:
- A comprehensive range of green cleaning and hygiene products
- Customised solutions tailored to your unique requirements
- On time delivery
- Training and ongoing support
Moreover, we strive to continually grow our CSR initiatives, since 2015 we completely operate with the use of solar energy, helping to reduce our carbon footprint. We undertake water and energy conservation that allow us to minimise waste to the best of our ability and the procurement of environmentally and sustainably sourced raw materials. Safety is our priority, and we ensure our staff, suppliers and customers operate in an environment of trust and honesty. Engagement of staff is vital, and our success is reflected through high levels of staff retention, some of whom have twenty years’ service. Clean Plus established the ‘Rivers of Life’ orphanage school in Kisumu, Kenya in 2012 (teaches and houses over 250+ children and 10+ staff)